What's a collectable?
Absolutely anything, size of the exhibit is the limiting factor
1. Active: means the collection operates or is moving, eg: model railway, etc.
2. Collections in glass case – Minted currency/medals
3. Collections in glass case – Minerals, gems or fossils
4. Collections Kit or Scratch Built - means made from commercial kits, e.g. planes, cars
6. Domestic or nursery
7. Memorabilia from popular culture
8. Other collections
A. GRAND CHAMPION RIBBON
B. MOST INTERESTING RIBBON
C. BEST DISPLAY – judges may look for an exhibit theme